Acoustic Signature Montana NEO TT. One of the Ultimate TT set ups.
Now at True Audiophile.
Note: Does not include an arm or cartridge. Arm board can be drilled for any arm. Just let us know.
If you are serious about your vinyl then you have to be serious about what plays it. This table is among the best there are and will not disappoint - Mini Review by True Audiophile
hifi & records state:
The quality craftsmanship of the Montana is unimpeachable, the same applies to its sound potential: the Acoustic Signature merges exemplary sovereignty with an utterly ag- ile, rhythmically accentuated style of play. Moreover, it unfurls an exceptionally fine- ly graduated magnificent tonal spectrum, sketching a three-dimensional stage with credible dimensions. But above all it can distinguish itself as a master of atmos- pheric representation – a turntable to dream of!
Read full review
The TYPHOON NEO knows almost no compromises! Prepared for 3 tonearms and equipped with the second-highest expansion stages of our newest drive system and chassis technologies, this high mass turntable will produce high audiophile waves – in the most positive sense. It is absolutely clear to us: The overall performance of the ACOUSTIC SIGNATURE TYPHOON NEO is at a level that will beat some of the world’s best and much more expensive turntables.
- 3 integrated, completely insulated AC-motors
- External digital motor controller DMC-20 with super stable multi-voltage power supply and innovative AVC-system level 2 (Anti-Vibration Control)
- Ultraprecise, extremely rigid and robust DTD®-bearing with diamond-coated spindle (Dura Turn Diamond® Bearing)
- Exclusive ‘silencer’ technology for effective reduction of platter vibration
- Massive aluminum chassis with CLD technology (Constraint Layer Damping) for significantly improved resonance behavior
- 3-point setup with special gel-damped feet
- Prepared for up to 3 tone arms
- Flexible placeable control panel
- 15-year warranty (with registration)
|Dimensions (W x D x H / mm)||430 x 430 x 170|
|Drive System||3 AC-motors, belt drive with speed fine
adjustment, AVC-system level 3
|Speed range||33 1/3 RPM and 45 RPM|
|Power adapter||External power supply (100 – 260 V AC)|
|Bearing||High-precision Dura Turn Diamond® Bearing|
|Chassis||65 mm aluminum alloy chassis with
height-adjustable aluminum feet
|Platter||Anodized aluminum platter (Ø 310 x 50 mm / 13 kg)
with 24 Silencers (all Silencers made of polished brass,
optional: 24 carat gold-plated or polished chrome)
|Tone arm base||up to 2 adjustable mounting boards for
9- to 12-inch tone arms