The LPS Linear Power Supply is available to all E Glo S Owners.
Now at True Audiophile
E.A.T. Tuntables and Phono Preamplifiers can now deliver their full potential with an external power supply that provides optimum results.
The LPS contains dual voltage outputs, each with a separate power supply in one enclosure and is done without compromise. High quality bridge rectification is employed as well as ultra-fast diodes, that is followed with a 8800uF filtration bank.
The voltage regulator is fully discrete, no operational amplifier is used, and the voltage reference is TL431. This all results in very low noise and perfect regulation, while RFI is eliminated from the mains.
In many aspects it can be compared to solutions that rely on buffering by means of rechargeable batteries, for example, thus guaranteeing complete disconnection from the power grid during operation. The ripple voltage is lower than 1 microvolt and the voltage accuracy is better than ±0,05%, while the temperature drift is far below any standard power supplies.
The LPS can deliver simultaneously 15v and 18v via the 2.1mm, XLR 4Pin, and 2.5mm cables that are included for use for a variety of combinations with EAT turntables and the E-Glo S Phono Preamp.
E.A.T. strongly believe that power supply is a part of signal path and the quality of power supply extremely significantly contribute to the sound quality. It is done without any compromise. This is not just an E.A.T. belief. All great audio products benefit from better power supplies.
The temperature drift is beyond every level of standard power supplies. - Dual output
– Clean power supply
– Two separate power supplies in one
– RFI eliminated from mains
– Elegant looks
Specifications & Features:
- Clean power supply
- Two separate power supplies in one
- RFI eliminated from mains
- Elegant looks
- Input Power supply 120V or 230V AC
- Output voltage / current 1 × 15V/2A ±0,05%, noise max. 10uV
- Output voltage / current 1 × 18V/1.5A ±0,05%, noise max 1uV
- Supplied cables:
- 1 × 15V 2.1mm for EAT C-Sharp and EAT C-Major
- 1 × 15V XLR 4Pin for EAT E-Flat and EAT Forte S
- 1 × 18V 2.5mm for EAT E-Glo S and EAT Forte
- Dimensions W × H × D 17.1" × 2.3" × 10.7"
- Weight: 10.8 Lbs.