Audion Premier 0.5 Line Level is an Active Class-A device.
Exclusively imported by True Audiophile
Featuring Audion's special unity buffer, zero gain stage technology.
Built with 5 line level inputs, switched from the front panel, 2 line outputs and a direct un-switched tape output and Audion's special unity buffer, zero gain stage technology.
As with all our pre-amps they feature a transformer less design direct cathode coupled with no input, inter stage or output wound components making this preamps extremely fast and capable of handling the most intricate and detailed passages of music.
Audion Premier 0.5 Line Level preamplifier has outstanding performance, lightning quick response curves and terrific transparency. Using a quality substrate pcb and as with all our amps they are hand built.
The Audion 0.5 line level pre-amp uses NOS Russian 6H1N-EB tubes as standard, it also has a ground lift switch at the rear to assist in resolving grounding issues by floating the ground internally above mains ground. We recommend our Proton or Electron cables with this step up.
The chassis is black powder coated aluminum as is the transformer cover. The top plate and badge are mirror finished stainless steel.
Warranty: 2 years. 6 months on tubes
Components of the Audion components:
- Transformers and chokes are design and handmade by Audion: Mains, chokes and output transformers.
- Superior quality parts sourced from Europe or the US. Even the capacitors are made to Audion’s exacting specifications.
- Chassis’ are finished in-house which includes powder coating and electroplating to ensure quality.
- Special voicing of Audion amplifiers requires every part be meticulously designed to meet their standards.
- Every component is hand built usually point to point. Once burned in they listen again in case they are not satisfied before releasing each unit.
Audion 0.5 line level pre-amp Specifications:
Sensitivity Variable >1,1V LinePhase - Correct
Distortion @ 1V Noise (CCIR) Frequency Response: 11 – 165KHz ±1 db RIAA
Inputs: 5 Line Level, 1 x tape
Outputs: 2 Main Out, 1 tape
Consumption: 12 Watts
Tubes: 2 x 6H1N-EB or E88CC
Size - 16.5in deep, 9in wide and 7.4in tall - Less tubes - Less tubes
Weight 33 lb
Fuses - Power 1A / 240V