ALL NEW ELAC 4" OW42 OnWall 2-way, Ultra Narrow Speakers that Fit Anywhere.
Now at True Audiophile.
SPECIAL TWO WEEK SALE
Price is for a PAIR
When friend of True Audiophile, Andrew Jones went to ELAC and we hear these new inexpensive speakers we were ready. The reviews of Andrew's new efforts were off the charts in their enthusiasm. Its almost insane. We normally don't carry anything at this price point but these speakers demand to be in the hands of people who love music even if their budget isn't audiophile friendly. We also have some started bundle with these speakers so you can get an entire system that will shock your friends without denting your wallet. --TA
Enjoy balanced stereo sound with your amplifier and this pair of ELAC Debut 2.0 OW4.2 2-Way On-Wall Speakers. They feature a 2-way design with a 1" cloth dome tweeter and a 4" woven aramid-fiber cone woofer. Thanks to their down-firing bass ports and included wall mounting brackets, these speakers are specifically designed to be wall-mounted. The OW4.2 speakers accept up to 80W of power from your amplifier, have a 70 Hz to 35 kHz frequency response, and were designed by Andrew Jones.
- Tweeter with Wide-Dispersion Waveguide The tweeter features a wide-roll surround and brings response up to 35 kHz for enhanced high frequencies. The waveguide also helps improve directivity control and eliminate the diffraction modes common to speaker enclosures.
- Woven Aramid-Fiber Woofer The shape of the aramid fiber cone is designed to offer augmented stiffness and damping characteristics over polypropylene or paper cones, helping to achieve a smoother, extended low-frequency response. The woofer also features an oversized magnet and a vented pole piece.
- Slim Cabinet Design for Easy Placement The cabinets are designed for easy integration into your listening room thanks to their shallow depth of less than 4". Their bass-reflex design helps deliver full-frequency performance.
- Designed Specifically for On-Wall Use
- Up to 80W Recommended Amplifier Power
- 2-Way Speaker Design
- 4" Woven Aramid-Fiber Cone Woofer
- 1" Cloth Dome Tweeter
- 70 Hz to 35 kHz Frequency Range
- MDF Cabinet
- Designed by Andrew Jones
Enclosure Type : 2- Way Bass Reflex
Frequency Response: 70Hz – 35000Hz
Nominal Impedance: 6 Ohms
Sensitivity: 87db @2.83v/1m
Crossover Frequency: 2500Hz
Max Power Input: 80 Watts
Tweeter: 1″ Cloth Dome
Woofer: 4″ Aramid Fiber
Cabinet: CARB2 Rated MDF
Cabinet Finish: Black Ash Vinyl
Port: Dual Flared
Binding Posts: 5 – Way Metal
Dimensions (WxHxD) : 7.87″ x 12.76″ x 3.94″