All NEW and Improved EAT 300B Vacuum Tubes. The Return
Now at True Audiophile.
Price is for a Factory Match Pair
We're pretty excited about these tubes. The plate structure reminds us of the incredible 1930's Cunningham Engraved Base Mono Filament 300B's which were beyond description. Sure wish we has a few pairs...TA
EAT was well respected when they made 300B tubes. Definitely top 3 of all 300B's. Now they've returned along with refinements to this legendary tube. We have great expectations for this tube and they're in the hands of customers now.
From AVGuide: "With EAT 300B tubes in the circuit, the amplifier's performance at the frequency extremes improved pretty drastically…"
The much sought after EAT’s 300B triode tube offers a maximum anode dissipation rating of 36 Watts. This directly
heated triode offers superior linearity and reliability in both single-ended and push pull configured amplifiers
- Valve Type: 300B Triode
- Amplification Factor: 3.9
- Filament Voltage: 5 Volts
- Filament current: 1.25 Amper
- Size – included socket: 6.6 × 16 cm / 2.6 × 6.3 inch
- Cathode: Oxide, directly heated
- Maximum Anode Dissipation: 36 W
- Transconductance: 5 mA/V
- Max. DC Anode Voltage: 450 V
- Cooling of The Valve: radiation
- Measured Value If: 1.1 A